Flightradar24 Pro v4.1.2
Requirements: Android 4.0.0+
Overview: Turn your phone or tablet into an air traffic radar and see airplane traffic around the world in real-time. Discover why millions are already using Flightradar24.
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one travel app in more than 60 countries including the United Statesm, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Japan, and Australia. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), CNN (US), Fox News (US), and MSNBC (US).
Features that have made Flightradar24 the bestselling flight-tracking app around the world include:
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Unrivaled global coverage of real-time positional data for aircraft
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Emergency squawk sush notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Banner free
We are rapidly improving Flightradar24’s coverage across the world. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of April 2013. For the most up-to-date info about coverage in the area(s) you are interested in, please visit http://www.flightradar24.com
Roughly 95% of the continent covered
100% coverage in the US and Canada (but with slight delay) thanks to radar data provided by the FAA. Real-time coverage for ADS-B equipped aircraft in most areas of the two countries.
Substantial coverage in Mexico and most South American countries including Brazil, Argentina, and Chile
Complete coverage in Japan. Substantial to complete coverage in Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Maldives, Philippines, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Pakistan, Bangladesh and many other countries.
Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand.
Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited coverage in the rest of the region.
Please note that coverage will vary.
Find out how you can help increase Flightradar24′s coverage in your region:
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit http://www.flightradar24.com for more information about ADS-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.
Minimum screen resolution required to run this app is 320x480px.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/flightradar24 and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/flightradar24 for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum for help and support.
http://forum.flightradar24.com/threads/ … -questions
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user’s activity inside of app.
- added (for most flights) scheduled time of departure, actual time of departure, and scheduled time of arrival
- improved data consumption settings
- fixed issue with FAA flightpaths
- fixed ETA timezone issue for users in Australia and New Zealand
- improved search
- improved rotation handling on tablets
- arrival boards now show local time
- misc. small bug fixes
This app has no advertisements
Free Flightradar24 Pro v4.1.2 apk